Monday, February 4, 2008

My Birthday!



For my actual birthday, Jake and I went to a Boise State basketball game. After the game, we met his parents and his brother Paul at a TCBY! It was really fun! Jake bought me a new wakeboard and a helmet! Later, I came to find out that he bought it in July and kept it a secret the whole time! I had no clue! The day after, we went out to my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse, with my family! With everyone's busy schedules it is harder to always get together on the actual day! Funny thing is, by the time we got together and ate at the restaurant, it was 9:30 when we were done! So we didn't even eat cake! Since I got TCBY on my real birthday, I didn't really care because I like it better anyway!

2 comments:

Shea said...

FINALLY you updated your blog!! Very cute pics! Looks like you had such fun in LA and for Christmas! Whats new with you guys!!? Hope everything is going well! Love ya

Kim Allen said...

Happy Birthday! It's fun to see new posts from you. You guys have really been busy over the holiday season. Looks like a lot of fun!