Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boo!

Yay! Halloween again! Jake and I were 80's rockers (Jake looked more like Chris Angel) and I thought Jake looked really hot! Is that weird?! Peyton was our little OWL!!!! He was such a good sport, he didn't even mind the mask!
Heading up to grandpa & grandma's door to trick or treat!
Do you like Jake's tatoos? Ha ha
We took a video of him jumping like this and it makes his wings look like he's trying to fly!! I couldn't get it to work on here but you get the idea!Mohawk anyone? Jake is watching football in the background...totally zoned!


Sweet shoes! I had a pair just like these growing up! Crazy thing is that they are selling brand new ones like these today!

Cute little sleepy Halloween pjs mommy found before I was born...she didn't know I was going to be such a chubby boy, they are almost to small!

9 comments:

Heather Morgan said...

What a cute little owl! Your sewing skills are awesome! Teach me??? :)

Unknown said...

ya'll look great. love the owl. that's the first i've seen of that. mask it so cute too!

Unknown said...

seriuolsy you made it? great job!

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

That is awesome!! I love your mohawk :)

Betsy said...

So fun! peyton looks sooo cute! ps: i'm glad i found your blog so i can stalk you.. :]

Sarah and John Root said...

I love the owl costume. It is darling!! All of you looked great on Halloween :).

sloan said...

I LOVE the 80's... they seriously rock.... Peyton looks adorable... you guys all look great... miss you... we need to come visit or better yet how about you guys come visit here.... and stay with us...

Kim Allen said...

Hah! You guys looked awesome. I love the shoes too can't believe you still have those from when you were younger. Payton is so dang cute. I love all of his pictures too.

Ryan and Shalee said...

K seriously I love Peytons costume.. Did you make that?? You and Jake looked great too. Miss you tons. So glad I got to see you.