Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jake's Birthday!





I totally got ahead of myself and posted Halloween before Jake's birthday! Sorry honey! Jake's birthday is October 2nd, all in all I think he had a pretty good day. We had a dinner party with my family the Sunday before and all the Roots the night before his actual birthday! On the day of his birthday I decorated the family room with streamers and balloons and I got to meet him for lunch since he had to work and we opened presents after that. I got him a new football and some new decals for the truck. That night he had class until 9, so I made chicken enchiladas (one of his favorites) and he got a nice massage after! :) He thought that was all but the following weekend was General Conference down in Salt Lake and Jake has never been...So I surprised him and I made a hotel reservation at the Hilton and we went to the saturday afternoon session! It was really nice. He was very surprised, just ask him! Ha! Happy 24th Birthday honey!

0 comments: