Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanksgiving in Utah

Dad, Dustin, and Jake, just waitin' for the turkey!
Doesn't Jaret look so happy & cheerful!

Zaida (my cousin Chelsi's baby) and Scottie (my cousin Shea's) saying hi for the first time! They are so cute! They were giving eagh other hugs and kisses the whole weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving! This year Jake and I went to Utah with my family. The Hadfield's decided to have the reunion over the holiday this year. We had so much fun! We of course had a turkey bowl for the boys, we went bowling, went shopping in Park City on "black friday" (we hadn't even talked about Christmas presents yet so we really got nothing accomplished), and we went and saw the movie August Rush (we both highly recomend it)!

We have a family tradition of doing a "right and left" game with my grandparents. We each start with a present and my grandma reads a story that says "right and left" and by the end of the game we all end up with a different present. This year my grandma made a beenie for everyone! My grandpa made the tasels on top! They are so cute!

It was really fun to see everyone and all the new babies! Well, one new baby and the toddlers! We all don't get together as often anymore, so it was very nice.

0 comments: