Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy EASTER!

I am so grateful for this wonderful time of year, our Savior sacrificed everything in our behalf. I love Him with all my heart. He is my own personal Savior. I have felt of His love so strongly in my life that I can not deny that HE LIVES! Words can't decribe how much I appreciate what He did for me. I don't know what I would do without this knowledge, what a special blessing to know of this truth. I truely love Him more than anything.
For our "Easter Bunny" day, we had a BBQ at mom & dad Root's house the saterday before Easter! The kids searched for eggs and we ate until we almost popped! It was such a beautiful sunny day, it was perfect! We can't wait to have our own kids to join in the fun!
On Easter sunday we had a wonderful dinner at mom & dad Hadfield's house and enjoyed visitng, coloring eggs and watched a movie! It is so nice to have both families close! (Really!)





0 comments: