Monday, May 12, 2008

Peerless Hair Show

Gracie, Katie, & I (I'm bumbed we didn't take any other pics)

Sexy Hair Concepts Stage I had the opportunity to go to Utah a couple weekends ago for a hair show! It was really fun and interesting! Jake stayed home & that was really hard! It was the longest we have been apart! I will have to wait another year before I do it again, but it was a really great show! I stayed the first night (Friday) with my cousin Shalee and Ryan. It was so nice to spend time with them!
Saturday, we met Chelsi, Zaida, Katie and Gracie and we all went to Chelsi's baby shower! We did a little shopping, went to a "What Women Want" Expo, and then to dinner! It was fun to have a girl's day. That night, Katie, Gracie, and I stayed at grandma & grandpa Hadfield's house in Ogden.
We headed to South Jordan Sunday morning for the show! We spent most of that day doing some shopping @ the show and scouting everything out. There were so many booths and classes! That night we went to the Mayan Restaurant to eat! They have changed the menu and YUM it was so good! We stayed in a hotel that night right by the convention center, which was really nice cause it felt like we had been driving the whole weekend!
Monday, we hit the classes at the show. We met my sister in-law Jennie there, and the three of us hung together. I bought a starter kit for Scruples highlighting and low lighting series! I am so excited to use it! I am also going to swap out my line now for their True Integrity line! The classes we took at the show have converted me! Hopefully, it will be more gentle on my skin.
Even though I really missed Jake, it was really nice to have a girl's weekend to see everyone!

1 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Wow I take such beautiful pics! Lol you can tell it has been a long day! I loved our weekend and it was so awesome to see you! I always love the time we spend together I miss you tonz and hate that we live so far away! Can't wait till next year.( But I really hope I will see you before then! ) Love ya tonz!