Friday, June 20, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever!

Where did we go?!
Well, we've been a little busy so here is just a quick over view of what we have been up to besides work!...




Meet Ty Alexander Farris! Jake's older sister Amber gave birth to this adorable little boy in May! He is so adorable!

We're working on about 4 different projects in the backyard and our new patio is just the beginning! We are now looking for a patio set that won't break the bank! Thanks to my wonderful husband, dad, uncle and brother in law, we were able to knock it out pretty quick! Now for the staining and furniture! We'll try to keep you posted!


GOLFING! We've, have taken up a new sport & love it, when we get the chance to go! So far so good! We are taking lessons in July to give us a boost.


WEIRD! My little (younger) brother Jaret graduated from high school! He is such a stud & I love him to death! He is such a smart kid & is going to go so far. He graduated with honors and we are so proud of him!


More sleepovers with the niece and nephews! Tons of fun as always!

Our baby turned 1 in April, but he celebrated his one year with us on the June 13th! Don't worry that is a doggy purse and he did fit in it and even had room to walk around when we first got him! Oh, he is growing up so fast!

8 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

hey! i loved the new post & all the fun pictures! i can't believe rusty is one already! sheesh time flies. that is a really cute picture of him. jack needs a good haircut, he is gnarly. i do a pretty good hack job on him. hey, it beats $35 at petco. :) hope you guys are doing super! hope to see you soon.

Katie Snedeger said...

Its nice to see you didn't drop off the face of the earth! lol! It looks like you have had alot of fun things going on. and i am loving that you are learning to golf! you go girl!

Kim Allen said...

I'm glad you posted! We have missed you guys lately being so busy. The porch looks really good I bet that's nice to have that done. I work with a girl named Sam that knows your brothers. (She was a cheerleader @ Eagle and now cheers @ UNLV) Well have fun at your reunions!

Unknown said...

We've missed you too! But I am excited your projects are getting done. You patio looks great!
So golf huh? Exciting!

Kristen D. said...

Pretty sweet! For a few seconds I though that was your baby and I was like man she didn't even show and I had no idea!! Good work on the golf Candice. Dawn and I will have to visit and play a round (don't worry we don't take it seriously and one of us usually hits a house/patio furninture/golf cart/or men that are roofing their house--Dawn did that one)

Unknown said...

I changed my blog to adamteresa.blogspot so this is my new one!

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

Looks like you guys are super busy, but it looks like so much fun! I hope that I can drive soon because my hair needs you! :)

Sarah and John Root said...

Hey guys! Ty is adorable in the picture!! We can't wait to see you. Zeke is looking forward to seeing Uncle Jake and Aunt Candice. We'll be getting to Boise on Monday the 4th!