Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer Lake Campout


Jake and Derek skipping rocks
Relaxing by the fire...man that sounds like a GREAT plan right now!
All the boys chillin' in the water (Jake, Todd, Derek, Shay)
Don't you love our "diapers" we used to float around!
(Kira, me, Charyl, Kim)

All the boys rockin' the "diapers"!

Derek & Jake's makeshift water lounge chairs
Look at how happy my boy is!!

We all had such a great time! The weather was perfect and the water was glass all day, so we had amazing wakeboard runs! I can't believe fall is coming and school is back in! Oh, well...we'll survive-FOOTBALL season starts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the lounge chair idea

Heather Morgan said...

I remember making "diapers" at Lake Powell all of the time!! So fun! I hope we get to hang out really soon! Love you guys!!!