Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Our front porchMy fall wreath that I made this year (spider & web comes off after Halloween so I can keep it up for Thanksgiving)!


Our front yard decorations!

Isn't he scary!!

The full outfits! (I promise I'm really not as fat as I look in this pic, prego pics will follow)

Ok...so apparently we got a new camera! I really don't think I need to remind anyone about how much the both of us love dressing up for Halloween! We had fun going trick or treating with the niece & nephews, and we went to a costume Halloween party! Jake got scariest costume award and I got the best all around costume! Hope you enjoy!







9 comments:

ReeSe said...

Holy Cow! You guys look awesome!! How long does it take to put on all that make-up..love it! Your deco is great too.

Kimberly and Aaron said...

YAY!! You guys look great. How are you doing?!

Sarah and John Root said...

We love your costumes! These were great. Now I want to see pictures of your cute litte bump :). We can't wait to see you guys too!

Heather Morgan said...

Awesome costumes! You two look great! Your house looks really cute too by the way! Love it! We need to hang out soon when its not just hair related! :) Love you both!

Unknown said...

you two do a great job! I love how you go all out.

Courtney said...

I just might have nightmares tonight! Jake, holy cow, that IS scary! Good job on such amazing costumes, both of you!

Fischer Mom said...

Can't wait to hear what kind of baby you ghouls will produce....just kidding. CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait see you in December. Lots of love to you both!

CASEY & NICOLE said...

I don't think you need my help! Your house looks super cute! I will ASSIST if you need it! haha I can't wait to see you and your little baby bump!! love you lots!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Candice!
I'm glad you guys have a camera now and can start posting again! It's sad that we live so close but I'm relying on your blog to stay in touch. We need to get better at getting together! :)