Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting

After many, many, many years of hunting for trees in the mountains, this year was by far the best!! Jake and I went to McCall with my family and stayed in their condo for the weekend. This time we stayed in one of the new presidential suites! It was so nice!!! Jake and I had our own room and bathroom with a king size bed, flat screen TV, jetted tub and dual head shower! Plus, the condo had it's own private hot tub on the balcony! It was so much fun!! We left after work on Friday and drove up with my parents. On Saturday we set off to look for some trees. We drove about 15 minutes from our condo, got out of the car and in a matter of about 5 minutes we found two beautiful trees; one for us and one for my parents! The rest of the weekend was spent by napping, watching movies, hot tubbing, making smoothies & milk shakes, and just good old RELAXING!!!! We LOVED IT!! Thanks mom and dad!






2 comments:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

YOUR TREE IS SO PRETTY! OURS ALWAYS LOOK SO FUNNY, I GUESS WE NEED TO GO TO MC CALL NEXT YEAR TO GET ONE :)

Shea said...

You look so dang cute as a pregnant girl!! I loved looking at your pics. You seem so happy and I am so happy for you! When is your exact due date?? Love you