Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Family Photos

The whole Root gang. I have to say that we're a good lookin' bunch! We all met Thanksgiving morning to have family pictures taken. After pictures the boys all played football in a mini turkey bowl, while all of us girls fixed dinner! We ate at mom & dad Root's house, it was such a fun day! I love it how we are all on the same holiday schedule, so we are always together!
All the girls All the guys (us girls are completely out numbered)!
The two pregos! Jennie is due January 22nd with granddaughter #2 & I'm due April 9th with grandson #7


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! The pictures look great and so do you! Let me know if you need anything!

Courtney said...

Hey-- I get to have grandbaby (since we don't know what it is for another couple of weeks) #7 too... which means our children are destined to do great things!! You look great, by the way, and I hope you are feeling well!

We love the Root family around our house--what a handsome and classy family! You fit in well with them! Let's break our bad habit of being strangers and get together soon!

Linzie said...

ok so I have started making baby shoes and I just got a way cute pattern to make some for boys!! So Im glad you and I are having boys and can try them out :0) Love you!

Linzie said...

K we need another belly shot! I can't believe you are 27 weeks already!!! I love you!!!